MATV, Malden’s Media Center is transitioning to Urban Media Arts (UMA). We are a non-profit media maker space and community media/arts hub that offers great value to Malden and beyond. We welcome your support.
Your support allows us to:
- Immediately to offer crucial information and content during the pandemic crisis
- Under normal circumstances
- operate 3 noncommercial, cable television channels
- provide opportunity for local journalists to contribute to Neighborhoodview.org
- offer a community literacy program – Malden Reads
- offer classes in media production to our community
- support the arts by providing a platform of arts/culture collaboration and information sharing
- provide an art gallery
- offer interns and local students opportunities to work with us
More information on how Public Franchise Agreements work, please read this article by The Colorado Sun.